GIFT is dedicated to bringing mindfulness training and all of its benefits to underserved populations. Working first with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware which serves over 37,000 children and adolescents, GIFT’s mindfulness stress reduction training has been directed to the helping professionals and volunteers who serve the needs of children, adolescents, and adults living throughout Delaware. These helpers have learned stress management skills that help them to manage their own stress so they can be more present in the services and support they provide. In addition, GIFT training has enabled these helpers to share mindful practices with the populations they serve. As a result of our work, over 200 helping professionals and volunteers at these organizations have been trained in mindfulness skills.
- Aids Delaware
- Boys & Girls Club of Delaware
- Children & Families First
- Communities in Schools
- Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement (DANA)
- Delaware Guidance Services for Children & Youth, Inc.
- Delaware Mental Health Association
- Delaware State Education Association (DSEA)
- First State Community Action Agency (CAA)
- Kingswood Community Center
- Limen House
- Mended Little Hearts of Delaware (& Nemours)
- United Way of Delaware
- West End Neighborhood House